West Plains, MO 65775 | Temp - To - Hire
Excel Temporary Service has immediate openings for a Forest Products company located in West Plains, MO.
Jobs may include stacking lumber, operating various automated machines, operating a kiln, bagging, nesting, firewood packaging, charcoal packaging, and operating fork lift or wheel loaders.
Pay starts at $9.00 for general laborers other positions may have higher starting pay dependent on experience.
Excel is looking to add more candidates to be a part of the team. Candidates must have a good attitude, work well with others, good attendance and be available to work overtime on an as needed basis.
* No minimum experience is required; however 6 months of manufacturing and assembling experience is preferred.
Skills and abilities
* Ability to work in a safe manner
* Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
* Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
* Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
* Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
* Ability to pay attention to surroundings
* Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
* Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English.
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to troubleshoot nail gun machines and other similar hand held equipment.
* Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
* Ability to work under immediate supervision
* Ability to pass a drug test
* Ability to work hours mandated by management
* Safety conscious
* Team player and goal oriented
* Open to change and positive attitude
* Committed to plant and company goals
* Punctual and reliable
Position will require bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting/carrying over 25 lbs, pushing/pulling, twisting, standing and walking.
All candidates must be able to pass background and drug testing
Be able to provide two forms of valid ID
Come into Excel Office 402 E 5th St. Suite 1 Mountain View, MO 65548 for an in-person interview and start application process.
You are welcome to call 417-934-0309 for any additional information.