Jacksonville, FL 32207
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Must have valid driver's license and own transportation.
• Current/ Recent SAP experience
• Manually processing invoices
• Someone who knows how to process invoices manually in SAP
• Someone who knows how to look up PO’s in SAP
• Someone who have at least 5 years or more of Accounts Payable experience. Preferably more, but will take no less than 5 years for the right candidate
• Someone who have experience with knowledge of goods receipts and service entries
• 3-way matching
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for 3-way match in SAP and other ERP systems. Extensive experience and expertise in SAP is a critical skill requirement. Processor will be part of shared services A/P group and will be responsible for taking part in the processing of over 1,000,000 invoices annually. Since this position will involve working with different forms of technology, the processor is expected to possess solid PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, workflow tools and enterprise system). Also, to ensure success in serving the customers of the Shared Services Group, good communication skills are necessary in conflict and error resolution. Percent Of Time Duty or Responsibility 70% Process newly received / queue invoices 30% follow up from prior period unresolved issues (communicate with operating locations or offshore team). The company does not permit any Contract Employee to operate motor vehicles. 10+ years of experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org