Monday through Friday 245p – 11p. Overtime required
Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Must have valid id and own transportation.
The Assembly Line Leader is responsible for overseeing a production line within an Assembly and Contract Packaging plant, ensuring maximum productivity and quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Use the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements and specifications.
• Set-up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the line diagram.
• Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation of customer product and components, assuring that both are correct and properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for the completion of the shift’s production and the start of the next shift, if applicable.
• Assign temporary staffing service employees to individual tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them accordingly.
• Oversee and monitor production flow on the line, trouble shoot problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor issues to Assembly Supervisor.
• Motivate temporary staffing service employees in order to maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production goals.
• Ensure that the completed finished product meets all specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly quality checks to verify.
• Ensure adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
• Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production data into the computer system.
• Maintain line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices.
• Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training.
• Communicate with other departments, such as warehouse, maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and keep Supervisor apprised of issues related to the line.
• Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
• Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Overtime is required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED REQUIRED
This position requires good communication and proficient math skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org