Summersville, MO 65571
Assembly Worker in Summersville, MO
The line worker is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a factory or warehouse and preparing items for distribution. The job description of a production worker involves assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the shipment of items.
· Stack 45 lbs. of product on pallets
· Supply lines with flipped bags to help maintain production
· Crimp and fold bags of all types
· Fill and move wheel barrel in excel of 250 lbs. to different areas of the plant
· Keep accurate count of produced, wasted, and destroyed bags
· Maintain clean, safe working space by removing trash/ wasted product and material as needed
· Perform additional related duties as assigned
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time (12 hours minimum)
· Ability to lift approximately 60+ lbs. continuously during shift, including twisting, turning, or bending with or without product in hand
· Ability to work overtime as needed
HOURS MONDAY-THURSDAY 6AM TO 4:30PM OR THURSDAY-SUNDAY 6AM TO 4:30PM .
MUST PASS DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREENING.