Custom metal fabrication company in O'Fallon, Missouri is seeking dedicated and energetic employee to join the company in the Assembly and Finishing Department who can assist and support our company's growth initiatives. We have been a proven resource for quality custom solutions in the metal and structural fabrication, welding, machining and tooling.
- Reading and working to blueprints.
- Marking and identifying parts – ink, paint and/or steel stamping – installing tool tags and stenciling.
- Drilling, tapping, reaming with hand drill.
- Cleaning and deburring of tools in preparation for shipment.
- Routing air lines for pneumatics. Installation of casters, lifting lugs and details on tools.
- Installing bolts, dowels, bushings, I.D. and tool tags.
- Working with and assembling parts and details within specified tight tolerances.
- Works in a team environment or solo. Must have the ability to stay on task and focused.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude a must.
- Working at a fast pace and safely with power tools is required.
- Ability to attain forklift certification is required.
- Ability to operate overhead crane required.
- Must be able to follow directions and learn from mistakes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and react to crisis situations in order to meet demanding customer deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime and be on feet for entire shift. Some Saturdays may be required depending on workload.