Excel Staffing Group has a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY for a Billing Coordinator in Franklin, TN
Required skills & experience:
• 2+ years of medical billing experience.
• Ability to problem solve in a proactive, creative manner while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work independently within a virtual operating environment and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing application.
• Advanced Excel Experience Microsoft Office
• Submit Social Services Mental Health Billing
• Assist in submitting billing in a timely and accurate manner
• Submit Billing to Secondary Insurance and Tertiary Insurances
• Entering / Reconciling Insurance’s EOB
• Reprocessing denied claims
• Verification of Clients Billing on Therapy Notes
• Check client’s insurance on appropriate web portals-Before Submitting
• Verify units billed in therapy notes coincide with intake/notes turned in by Counselor
• Ensure units billed do not exceed what is listed on “Allowable Units Reference Guide”
• Update Client Information
• Request authorization from counselors when needed
Please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration