We Offer The Following Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-provided Life Insurance
You are eligible for benefits the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
As The CAM Programmer You Will
- Produce CNC mill tool paths of foundry patterns, machine parts, and molds using Mastercam.
- Produce solid models of parts and tooling as required.
- Recommend and provide list of cutting tools for setup of CNC mills.
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Communicate with engineers and machinists for the timely completion of projects.
- Participate in design reviews and offer guidance during the quotation process.
- Minimum 3 years of relative work experience
- Solidworks and MasterCam multi axis mill programming experience
- Knowledge of cutting tools
- Knowledge of CNC machining
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.