Temp - To - Hire
Industry: Customer Service
Pay Rate: 8.50-9.00
- Staffing & Scheduling
- Adjust Agent Schedules as needed
- Manage and documents attendance occurrences in scheduling software
- Manage Real time Adherence
- Manage Schedule exception process and generate reports
- Manage service levels for CD splits
- Identify Staffing gaps and work with Managers to resolve
- Documents agent attrition in WFM software
- Manage and implement intra- day response
- Send out interval reports to distribution group
- Send out floor pulse report as needed
- Daily Summary report on ACD and WFM data
- Weekly summary Report
- Adhoc reporting for management team
- Designing new reports as requested by management
- Creating automated reports
- Maintain user list within numerous tools
- Maintain privileges within reporting software
- Must be proficient in Word, Access, Excel, SharePoint, NICE (IEX) (or other Workforce application)
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks from multiple departments.
- A Leader by example
- Ability to receive and provide coaching and feedback.
- Ability to make decisions with little direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Maintain on-going awareness and understanding of emerging technologies and methodologies
- Must display a strong desire to achieve and maintain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be capable of working extended hours to meet company peaks.
- Holiday time off will be prohibited due to increased order volume.
- Fast-paced, solutions oriented office environment.