Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Temp to Hire
2 weeks days, 2 weeks nights
They would work the rotating shifts (every two week change). Some shifts could be asked to work over or be asked to work on the weekends, based on need.
• Days 6-3
• Nights 4-1:30
$27/hour CONVERTED PAY WILL BE $28.85
Safely perform work to service, repair machines and maintain electrical equipment to ensure continuous operation of the equipment. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools to precision instruments, electrical and electronic testing devices. Perform routine preventive maintenance, inspect or test machinery or equipment to diagnose electrical malfunctions. Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components.
• Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
• Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
• Install repaired equipment in various settings, such as industrial and office buildings.
• Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
• Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
• Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
• Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in watertight electrical equipment.
• Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
• Calibrate testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and make adjustments as necessary.
• Work with other trades or craft to troubleshoot and make repairs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
• High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree or Vocational School with on-the-job related experience is preferred.
• 3+ years relevant industrial experience as an I&E Technician
• Lumber mill experience preferred
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.