Chesterfield, MO | Permanent
Excel Temporary Service is recruiting for experienced Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician in the Chesterfield, MO area. Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shifts. Please read below for more details.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems, including the plant’s main power supply system.
• Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
• Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical Controls (PLC) applications.
• Must have a working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLC’s in the production equipment.
• Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
• May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
• Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
• Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Military training and/or Technical School preferred
• 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience. An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
• A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Must have Experience to be considered.
Serious Inquiries Only!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.76 /hour