Eutaw, AL 35462
Shifts will be 7p-7a
Week 1: Sunday-Wednesday-Thursday
Week 2: Monday-Tuesday-Friday-Saturday
Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, valid id, and own transportation.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Feed die cut blanks into folder gluer. Pack folding cartons into corrugated cases to fill orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
• Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
• Participates in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
• Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must pass color hue test.
• Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be able to identify quality issues.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please email your resume to email@example.com