Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
2 – 2nd shift Feeders
2 – 3rd shift Feeders
Pay rate for all starting positions at this site: $15 with a .50 shift differential
Candidate must be within a 15 - 20 minute drive of the facility (30 minute Max).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for SQF/food packaging safety and product quality, and reports product safety and product quality problems to Supervisor or Management. Ensure SQF/food packaging safety compliance
• Able to identify all types of WIP.
• Load forming machines with proper WIP per production schedule.
• Properly label raw corrugation and bring to production line to avoid mis packs and improper product in box.
• Operate label machine.
• Perform prescribed quality inspections per quality procedures.
• Pack sleeved product into corrugated case, seal (tape) and stack on a pallet.
• Operate powered industrial trucks once trained.
• Complete all necessary shift paperwork including consumption of WIP.
• Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained.
• Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic Math skills required. Ability to work with fractions required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, write & understand basic English. Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY: Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds.
ATTENDANCE: Proper attendance at work required. The company uses a point system to track attendance.
SAFETY: Strict adherence to plant safety protocols required. This includes, but not limited to, proper use of PPE, proper LO/TO procedures, and other corporate programs as required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime.
• Constant overhead lifting required (20 to 40 lbs up to 60 times an hour).
• Required to stand & walk continually.
• Constant lifting, pushing, and/or pulling 20 to 40 lbs. (Up to 60 times an hour).
• Constant bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching (Up to 60 times an hour).
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Constant noise levels above 85db.
• Constant dry/dusty (paper) environment.
• Constant work around machinery and forklifts.
• Safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety footwear is required.
• May experience temperature extremes based on outside temperature.
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com