Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
$24--$27 pay rate range
Information Technology Group – IT Operations and Global Support Organization
As a member of the IT Operations and Global Support Organization’s IT Field Services Group, you will be responsible for end user application & hardware support including PC workstations, printers/drivers, advanced network and telecom troubleshooting, server support and level II resolution of incident tickets while operating in a 24x7 manufacturing environment.
In addition, you will provide advanced desk-side support, interfacing with a diverse user community and a variety of office, laboratory, and manufacturing production equipment & personnel. This will include installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, support, and control of critical technology infrastructure.
Along with your technical responsibilities you will serve as the primary IT site contact with business leadership and other technology organizations & vendors.
Title: IT Field Services Analyst
Perform analytical, technical, and administrative work to aid in the on-going support of technology assets in the enterprise, including installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, supporting, and controlling critical business and IT infrastructure and applications.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex hardware and software problems that require in-depth troubleshooting skills to determine root cause.
Ability to adjust operating parameters to optimize system performance under dynamic conditions
Strong computer skills including experience using applications such as Microsoft O365, Visio and PowerPoint software.
Work in an ITIL-compliant, Change Management environment, maintaining both personal and team Service Level Agreement compliance
Troubleshoot complex hardware and software problems and create innovative solutions
Perform analytical, technical, and administrative work to aid in the on-going support of technology assets in the enterprise, including installation, maintenance, supporting, troubleshooting, and control of critical infrastructure
Install common and standard software and hardware peripherals
Assist with end-user questions, problems, and training.
Configure and troubleshoot Android, iOS, & Chromium OS based mobile devices
Work with technology assets including: single-user & networked desktop & laptop clients; desktop & network printers; application & network servers; network switches & cabling; process control clients; small databases; smartphones and other technology assets.
Act as primary contact for critical niche apps that are required to operate the business. Duties may include loading and configuring client software as well as testing and applying required patches
Proven capability of configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting networking components used in a high availability computing environment utilizing a multi-layer network topology within a multi campus configuration.
How you will impact:
• Assist end-users on a routine basis to become comfortable with operating the Audio-Visual and Videoconference systems
• Resolving issues, as well as related questions, and training employees
• Empower end-users to become comfortable with operating the systems and resolving routine issues
• Provide direct technical support to senior executives and VIPs.
• Coordinate outside support including hardware repairs and electrical and wiring vendors
• Contribute in a project environment – both locally-focused and enterprise-wide
• Maintain accurate inventory of all technology assets including spare parts
• Participate in technology field trials which may include direct involvement with suppliers
• Develop and maintain all associated system documentation
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, Technical School Degree plus experience and technical certifications is acceptable
• Minimum 2 years proven PC/LAN experience required
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced knowledge of local area network computing, including Ethernet, Windows, and TCP/IP.
• Proven capability of configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting networking components used in a high availability computing environment utilizing a multi-layer network topology within a multi campus configuration.
• Professional demeanor and good people skills including the ability to interact well with Executives, office personnel, field technicians, engineers, sales, and vendors.
• Ability to deliver results with limited supervision and self-direction.
• Must be able to work and function on a high availability team in a 24x7 on-call rotation and respond on-site as required to support service level agreements.
Top 5 Qualifications/Skill sets needed for this role:
Ability to learn/grow
Please email your resume to email@example.com