Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE ON SIT DOWN FORKLIFT.
$17.85 pay rate
3rd shift 10pm--6:30am
Operates powered industrial truck/lift truck. Move, organize and maintain inventory of 500 or more material pallets. Receive new pallet shipments from suppliers. Inspect and remove damaged units from inventory. Inform shipping manager of needs for new purchases. Load/Unload Conveyors, Trailer, Vans, Containers, Loading Docks. Perform daily lift truck inspection.
• Inspect lift truck and complete daily log sheet at beginning of each shift
• Load/Unload all materials from Loading docks, Conveyors, Trailers, Vans, Containers.
• Inspect, sort and store pallets returned from production facility
• Receive, inspect and store shipments of new pallets; bring delivery receipts to purchasing manager
• Perform a physical count of inventory when necessary; report findings to shipping manager
• Inspect damaged pallets; sort and load pallets into enclosed trailer for return to supplier
• Operate manual pallet jack to move empty pallets inside return trailer
• Maintain yard/dock cleanliness; remove scrap production material from pallets, pick up scrap wood and garbage from work area
• Manually lift and handle individual pallets weighing up to 50 lbs. several times per day
• Maintain good housekeeping state in shipping area(s)
• Maintain lift truck operator license; attend four hours annual training for renewal
• Safe Work Practice certification and one hour annual training
• Excellent hand-eye and foot-eye coordination for safe operation of lift truck
• Physical agility to turn and twist neck and torso up to 60 times per hour
• Basic math skills to counting extensive inventory
• Maintain safe work environment for operator and other workers
• Operate truck and move material in a safe and professional manner in outdoor environment
Never - Not required.
Occasionally (Occas.) - up to 33% of the shift spent in this activity.
Frequently (Freq.) - up to 66% of the shift spent in this activity.
Continuously (Cont.) - from 67% to 100% of shift spent in this activity.
Standing: Remain on one’s feet in an upright position at a workstation without moving about. – Activity: asphalt, concrete or inside semi trailer
Please email your resume to email@example.com