Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
Pay Rate: $14.00
12 hour shifts both day and night shifts
The shift is 6p – 6a Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thur, Fri, Sat with alternating Sundays.
There is a 4 week rotation in place.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Provide assistance with the movement of work in process (WIP) and finished product through Affixing, assist other operators by loading WIP into various equipment, unload and pack finished product, making boxes and loading skids.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follows product flow instructions.
• Assists operator in locating product.
• Adheres to MPS QC process.
• Maintains 5S conditions.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to change.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of or ability to learn safety rules and procedures, and operating policies and procedures.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.