Saint Louis, MO
Excel Staffing Group has a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY, for a Head Of Sales Position.
Candidate can live anywhere in the United States.
We are seeking a proven leader who is a motivated individual to build a high performing team of sales professionals. The ideal candidate will crave a challenge; can drive sales across multiple industry verticals and have a proven history of success in a complex sales environment. In this role, you will hire, teach, train, manage, develop, and lead teams of business development professionals to ensure effective sales growth. This is an incredible opportunity to run your own team within a fast-growing organization.
• Maintain financial controls and forecasting to drive achievement of targeted revenue goals and margins within specific Industry verticals
• Provide leadership and direction to the Sales team by clearly defining, communicating, and measuring objectives and goals
• Ensure that each team member is performing at a high level by exceeding department level goals and KPIs
• Hire, mentor, and train team members to exceed goals
• Identify and develop new business opportunities while providing creative solutions for complex sales and operational challenges
• Work closely with the C-Suite on complex proposals, negotiations, and closings
• Participate in strategic planning sessions with executive leadership
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with strategic accounts and other assigned targets
• All other duties as assigned
• Face to face interaction and coordination of work with other employees
• A minimum of 8 years of high performing sales experience and achievements
• A minimum of 3-5 years in a sales leadership and management role
• Proven success selling to the C-Suite
• Proven success building and coaching winning teams
• Strong analytical skills including the use of business intelligence reporting to make decisions
•Enterprise Software/SAAS technology B2B experience at a tech-enabled growth company
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to establish relationships over virtual meeting platforms
• Demonstrable success in team development and mentorship
• Experience within an early stage company preferred, but not required
• Approximately 20% travel required
• Bachelor's degree required and Master's Degree a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.