Panama City, FL 32412
IT Deployment Specialist
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour and potential for overtime
• Deploy endpoint equipment
o Image computers from PXE boot
o Install various software packages
o Connect to network resources such as shared drives or printers
o Respond to end user requirements
o Connect peripherals of various types
• Deploy network equipment
o Switches in various environments
o Access Points in both office and warehouse environments
• Coordinate with Printer vendor to ensure deployment of printing equipment
• Support help desk type support calls as directed by team lead
• Support business and operation systems as needed as secondary resource
• Additional IT-related tasks as needed
• Practice good safety behaviors in industrial environment
Skills that successful candidate must have.
• Windows desktop environment
• CAT5e/6 cabling
• Active Directory environment
• Intermediate networking concepts
o IP Addressing
Experience and skills that may enhance success of a candidate.
• IT certifications (A+, Network+, Cisco, Microsoft)
• Prior experience in manufacturing/industrial environment
• OSIsoft experience
• OPC configuration
• Windows Server 2012r2+ administration
• VMWare vSphere/vCenter virtualization management
Computer Imaging and Configuration
• Configures new and refurbished computers (Laptops, Desktops and Tablets)
• Occasionally will configure RF equipment and Time Clocks
Evaluate and Test Used Equipment
• Assists in the verification of IT equipment returned
• Helps determine if hardware should be refurbished and redeployed, sent out for recycling, or sold.
• Assists in the asset management process by updating asset information in Service Now.
Deskside Computer Setups
• On occasion, will deliver computer equipment to Jefferson Plaza users and complete the installation at the user’s desk.
IT Shipping and Receiving
Serves as back up for shipping and receiving in the absence of the Inventory Control Specialist
• Assists when large shipments are arriving or loading.
Plans and completes work with thoroughness, giving attention to specific information and individual details, conditions, necessary record keeping, and elements of that work.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred but not required
Experience navigating Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory console also preferred.