Panama City, FL
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important. Individuals may perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Answer calls that come into the plant promptly and provide excellent front line customer service.
Respond to customer inquiries, co-workers and other corporate departments as needed. This may require locating backup documentation from previous transactions, assembling into report format, and following up as required.
Meet with end-users to understand and implement process and data improvements to increase spend under management.
Lead identification, enhancement, and creation of item master data to improve purchasing process.
Manage other supply chain/purchasing/system projects as required.
· Experience with JD Edwards
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills required.
- Able to prioritize and execute activities effectively with many competing priorities required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Excellent problem solving, and process improvement skills required.
· Strong analytical skills (able to work with large datasets in MS Excel/MS Access) required.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant systems and implementation experience with purchasing and item master systems preferred. Highly qualified, new college graduates with experience will also be considered.