Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative, progressive company. We are a stable yet growing manufacturing company.
We are seeking to fill our receptionist position with an individual who possesses great customer service. One who can be flexible in an organization that is always changing and challenging at times. This person must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, as well as be a team player.
- Screening and intercepting all telephone calls with a positive attitude
- Re-directing necessary calls and taking messages
- Completing customer service calls that he/she can answer
- Helping to process incoming and outgoing mail
- Emailing and paging valuable information
- Taking physical stock of the office supply room and ordering replacement/new items as needed
- Processing RMA’s
- Helping to process Custom Print orders
- Running and distributing reports
- Sending out international/domestic shipments via FedEx, UPS, USPS or any other courier
- Partnering with our accounting team to better service our clients
- Maintaining equipment when necessary
- Being the liaison to our IT department when our phone/internet system is down
- Assisting the order entry department by entering export/domestic orders (outside of custom print orders)
- Helping to create and write procedures
- Logging sick and late calls
- Verifying all accounts are set up correctly
- Cleaning office when needed
- Helping with projects and reports, as requested
- Knowledge of Excel functions- Formulas, sheet creations, etc..
Email resume to email@example.com