Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
07:00am to 3:30pm with morning and afternoon breaks and lunch 11:30am to 12:00pm. Likely to be some overtime should be expected, no more than 1 hour per day.
*potential for longer term
Primary role as Receiving and Inventory Clerk
• Stable 1.5 to 2 years work history
• High School education
• Person must be able to work in a production environment, conforming to safety requirements
• Personally organized – have good housekeeping awareness
• Good self-discipline – can focus on tasks while concentrating on high quality results
• Will be given clear guidance, but must be able to fulfil responsibilities with minimum supervision
• Review packing list that are attached to packages received from various manufactures to confirm accuracy
• Attach labels corresponding to parts from received packages after the associate purchase orders have been processed
• Stage labeled parts to inventory bin locations or into totes marked with associated order numbers
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com