2nd and 3rd
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
• Successfully pass a Drug Screen and Physical.
• Provide proof of 18 years of age or older.
• Must be available to work ANY shift and Overtime as needed, up to 12 hours a day and Saturdays.
• Ability to perform lifting tasks up to 50# repetitively and demonstrate good body mechanics.
• Be safety conscious, follow directions, and work safely around moving machinery.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Please email your resume to email@example.com