Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Have a valid driver's license and own transportation.
Pay: $ 16.86
M-F: Monday to Friday - OT available Saturday
2nd 2:30pm-10:30pm ( when working 10 hrs. shift 2:30PM – 12:30AM)
Hours: 40- 48 Hrs.
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
• Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
• Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless production.
• Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
What you need to succeed:
• Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required - full training provided.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean work environment. Ability to read a tape measure, basic math, and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations. Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Please email your resume to email@example.com