Scott City, (none selected) | Temp - To - Hire
Job Duties and Qualifications
· Production and Documentation
· Works in all production areas; cold and hot environments
· Responsible for being proactive in executing efficiencies of production and documentation
· Reports food and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
· Supports daily operations.
· Maintains clean & organized work space.
· Continues to focus on producing quality products in an efficient, effective manner.
· Maintain a fast speed.
· Follow all facility safety and security procedures.
· Arrive on time for the shift and stay until shift completion.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work on your feet for most of the shift.
· Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
· Good hygiene.
· Employees must be clean shaven daily.
· Pass a background check and pass a drug screening.
· Must have reliable transportation.
This job is located in Montgomery City, MO