Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
2nd shift 3pm--11pm
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
• Ensures Order Readiness for each order to begin production.
• Operates equipment per appropriate specifications and safety requirements.
• Follows all instructions as provided by supervisor.
• Set up machine and materials for each order (including paper rolls, stacked materials, dies, plates and all necessary material).
• Operates power hand tools and corrugating, flexo or die cutting equipment.
• Must ensure the quality of the products
• Standing in place for four hour blocks folding flaps backwards against a bin with another EE. FT WRK employees would be present to monitor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Of Time Duty or Responsibility
80% Operates machinery to create corrugated boxes.
Includes checking the order against specifications and maintain quality.
Loading materials onto the machine.
Removes strapped bundles from the machine to prevent pile up of materials.
Ensure quality specifications and food/product safety requirements are met
5% Reviews the “Backlog by Machine Report” and determine the next orders to be produced on all assigned machines.
10% After orders are completed:
• Remove and wash print plates, then return to storage area.
• Remove cutting dies from work center and return to storage area.
• Remove used kits of ink and return to storage area.
5% Remove and weigh all machine generated waste at end of shift
As necessary Assists with set up.
As necessary Clean up work area.
Must have the ability to mult-task and follow directions. Requires close attention to detail. Activities require physical labor and hand-eye coordination.
High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience preferred.
Must have basic math skills and be able to use and read a ruler for measurements.
Prior production experience preferred, including machine operation.
Must be able to stand, reach and move about the facility and the machine area for 8 or more hours per day.
Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis.
Must be able to work in varied climates, including high temperatures.
Must be able to wear safety and personal protective equipment (bump cap, steel-toed shoes, ear plugs, eyewear and other necessary equipment).
100% of time is spent in the plant operating machinery or items related to machinery or
Please email your resume to email@example.com