Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
Their first week we expect them to work from 6:48 AM – 3:00 PM, they will then be moved to an off shift where they will work until they are hired on permanently.
2nd – 2:48 PM – 11:00 PM
3rds – 10:48 PM – 7:00 AM
Pay Rate: $15.55/hour
Work under direction of Die Cut Operator as part of a 2 person team to set up and operate safely a die cut machine, producing finished goods from raw corrugated sheets. Inspect and verify product quality. Perform a variety of tasks while machine runs to supplement activities of other team members.
• Participate in change over and machine operation to produce up to 3 different products per shift
• Operate machine control computer
• Manipulate and read gage to measure product thickness
• Visually inspect finished product; advise Operator as needed to improve/maintain quality
• Manipulate manual and pneumatic hand tools
• Lift/carry raw materials, production supplies and final product up to 50 lbs.
• Load finished product onto pallets for shipping
• Execute machine clean up procedure as required.
• Execute weekly machine start-up procedures as required.
• Change cutting anvils after every 750,000 (per 2 weeks)
• Report machine problems to Die Cut Operator as needed.
• Safe Work Practice certification and one hour annual training
• Lockout/tagout certification and one hour annual training
• Some experience working on a die cut machine or other similar equipment
• Operate machine and move material in a safe and professional manner within indoor environment
• Communicate effectively with team members in a noisy work environment
• Read and follow written and verbal job order instructions
• Think and act quickly in fast-paced production environment
• Basic mechanical ability to operate tools, set up and adjust machine
• Basic math skills to count production quantities
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com