Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
Union shop. New hire rate $16.56. After 60 day probationary period, hourly rate varies depending on job classification/machine assigned to. Cam make up to $20/hr. after probationary period.
2nd and/or 3rd shift. Must be available both shifts. Mandatory OT applicable (12 hours shifts). Normal shift hours are: 2nd shift hours 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm 3rd shift hours 11:00 pm – 7:00 am. However, due to customer demand, may be asked to work 12 hr. shift (start early or stay late)
We are currently seeking 2nd or 3rd shift Assistant Machine Operators/ General Laborer for our Ravenna, OH facility. Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
How you will impact:
• Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
• Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless production.
• Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
What you need to succeed:
• Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required - full training provided.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean work environment. Ability to read a tape measure, basic math, and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations. Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
• What we offer:
• Comprehensive benefits package- including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401K, and short term disability coverage.
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• A career with a global packaging company where Safety, Sustainability, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Please email your resume to email@example.com