EXCEL TEMPORARY SERVICE HAS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED MAINTENANCE TECHS IN LIBERTY, MO
2nd or 3rd shiift
• Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems, including the plant’s main power supply system.
• Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
• Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical Controls (PLC) applications.
• Must have a working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLC’s in the production equipment.
• Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
• May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
• Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
• Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
• Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurances and 401k.
#MO CLIENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Military training and/or Technical School preferred
• 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience. An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
• A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.