Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
One for each shift. Shifts are below:
PLEASE INDICATE AT TOP OF RESUME WHICH SHIFT YOUR CANDIDATE IS AVAILABLE FOR
PAY RANGE IS $24--$28
Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician – Corrugated Container Division
Humboldt, TN Operations has an opportunity for a Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician. The Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. This role will work independently as well as with other personnel in maintenance and operations. The Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician will ensure that all work performed in in accordance with safety 1st practices. Repair will be completed in a safe and timely manner.
• Performing Preventative/Predictive Maintenance Work Orders, identifying any areas of need of focus.
• Troubleshooting and Repair of Corrugator and Converting lines, may be assigned a championship role of equipment area.
• Responsible for closing out work orders assigned to member in CMMS JDE program by Supervisor/Manager.
• Assist other team members with equipment repairs and research.
• Collaborates with operations and maintenance leadership to identify and plan resolutions for areas of opportunity.
• Fosters environment of reliability focused execution
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Soft Skills- communication/Peer relation
• 5-10+ years of maintenance experience
• Ability to read and use Electrical Prints/Pneumatic Prints/Mechanical Specification
• Boiler experience
• Problem solving
• RCFA methods
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org