He or she must possess the following:
- Ability to install, maintain, repair or rebuild a wide variety of office/shop equipment. Including the ability to diagnose problems, disassemble and determine extent of repairs necessary and reassemble with proper repairs/parts.
- Ability to establish and perform routine preventive maintenance on shop facilities and equipment with proper documentation of the routine/preventive maintenance preformed.
- Current driver’s license State of Missouri.
- Ability to drive commercial vehicle to make pickups and deliveries mainly on a local basis, for supplies or purchases necessary for the position. Follow established route in making trips or select route on basis of stops to be made.
- Operate effectively and safely the following equipment
- Floor Sweeper
- Hand held tools and power tools such as: drills, screwdrivers, nail gun, and spray paint equipment.
- As well as other equipment that management may purchase as deemed necessary
- Ability to lift and maneuver supplies that weigh in excess of 50 lbs.
- To perform other duties and task that maybe from time to time directed by management.