Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
Facilitate the movement of raw materials throughout the plant, from receiving to the various manufacturing areas for completion and/or back to shipping
Must have the ability to operate heavy material handling machinery (electric pallet jack, fork lift, reach truck).
• Unloads inbound shipments of raw materials and verifies.
• Creates and affixes pallet tags which identify material, mfr. lot#, and receiving information.
• Moves raw materials to a stock location.
• Acknowledges location of materials in the system.
• Optimizes stock locations on an ongoing basis.
• Retrieves stock as necessary for jobs.
• Moves WIP to operational areas as necessary.
• Manifests and loads recycled material on to recycle truck.
• Puts overstock to designated location and identifies.
• Conducts cycle counts and full inventory counts as necessary, working with respective Inventory Analysts to reconcile.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org