Working in our Electrical Prefab area, bending conduit from 4”- ½”. Able to make any type of bend necessary. This person will need to knock out panel cans and junction boxes with a hydraulic punch set. A basic understanding of electrical construction.
- Long and varied hours required occasionally
- Ability to work mandatory physical inventory
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold environment
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive, verify and package product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Using any type of conduit bender from 4” thru ½”.
- Using a hydraulic punch set.
- Basic understanding of Electrical construction.
- Stage product for loading
- Load product onto truck
- Unload materials from truck
- Move waste to dumpsters
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged material is accepted in
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and OSHA safety standards
- Adhere to all Processes
- Clean and maintain work areas
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years or more related experience and/or training
- Basic computer skills. (Word, Outlook)
- Reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Punctual and excellent attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PIT proficiency, reach truck, order picker, “sit down” propane. Current certification a plus
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and handling small parts
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and walk , stand for long periods of time
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com