Excel Temporary Service has a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY in Alpharetta, GA for an experienced Product Analyst.
Experience in the Home and Auto Insurance Industry is preferred.
- Ability to work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Works with team members to research, conduct high-quality analyses, report, and communicate key product performance metrics.
- Research key business data using statistical analysis and data mining to understand historical patterns that can be utilized to improve business performance.
- Recognizes potential system opportunities or issues during data analysis and collaborates with Business Technology partners as appropriate.
- Inclination to take ownership of assigned projects and independently drive for results.
- Executes the development, analysis, maintenance and reporting of performance scorecards.
- Interacts with state insurance regulators.
- Develops the programming of scalable and flexible data reporting and analysis solutions to fulfill the needs of the team.
- Documents programs, queries, and dashboards for reliable future use; automates useful reports and solutions.
- Serves as subject matter expert for Personal Lines Product on key data that informs management`s decisions.
- Partner with Product Managers to develop and maintain a prioritized list of these analyses.
- Provides support to State Managers in a large state or group of small states in the quest for profitable growth
- Interest in product analysis
- Product analysis experience preferred.
- Insurance experience preferred but not required.
- Experience/interest in statistical and business analysis.
- Education equivalent to a college degree in mathematics, statistics, risk management, business, data analytics, actuarial studies or related fields, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with database querying required.
- Experience in SAS, Tableau, SQL, SQL Server, VBA, Access and/or other data and statistical tools desired.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Superb relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- MBA or Master in Data Science preferred but not required.
Please submit resume to email@example.com for further consideration.