Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
3-11pm normal shift, however:
That is normally what they would work but we are so short everyone is working 12 hour days - some 11-11 some 3-3. When we staff up they would return to 3-11.
Pay rate $16/hour
Production Team Members - Columbus, IN
• Production positions open which will require operating, assisting or driving fork truck to safely produce a quality product and meet customer needs and expectations
• Positions are for 2nd shift
• These positions support production at the Columbus, IN facility by performing tasks that include setting up machines, feeding machines, performing quality checks, and stacking product to be shipped.
What you need to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. and stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Ability to read, write and understand written and verbal instructions
• Ability to read tape measure and perform basic math calculations
• Fork lift experience a plus
• Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
How you will impact:
• Approach all aspect of work with safety as the highest priority
• Have a strong commitment to learning manufacturing processes and operating machinery while possessing a desire to advance with the company
• Commitment to maintaining a clean and organized work space and providing suggestions for operation improvement
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org