Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
3 positions for 2nd shift
2 positions for 3rd shift
Positions will be for 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
2nd shift work hours – 2:45 pm till 11pm – Overtime may apply for 12 hour work schedule
3rd shift – work hours – 10:45 pm till 7:00 am – Monday through Friday – Overtime may apply for 12 hour work schedule.
Must be willing to work weekends as required.
Must follow all Safety rules and functions
What you need to succeed:
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Maintain housekeeping excellence.
• Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed.
• Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
• Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift.
• Maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
How you will impact:
• Understands Company Safety programs and Training requirements
• Maintains the highest standard of housekeeping with employee ownership of assigned areas
• Ensures all customer products meet the company quality / packaging specifications, thus having maximum likelihood to meet their expectations
• Fully focused and engaged in all aspects of designated responsibility.
• Ensure and maintain current standard operating and troubleshooting procedures
• Achieves agreed set goals/targets
• Maintains accountability
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org