Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
2nd shift is M-TH 2:30 pm – 1:00 am (leave at 3:00 am when on OT)
• Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
• Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include all activities associated with helping operators with job functions, gathering finished goods, stacking them in a uniformed manner, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, possess a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes, and have a desire to advance within the company.
NOTE: this is a very physical job in a dusty manufacturing environment; on feet, lifting bundles up to 30lb
How you will impact:
• Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
• Embrace the company culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
What you need to succeed:
• Ability to off load finished goods and stacking in a uniform manner.
• Follow specific directions, and perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to work safely, maintain a clean and safe work environment, and comply with all safety regulations
• Ability to lift, push and/or pull 50 lbs., stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift
• Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts; required to work daily overtime and weekends as needed
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org