Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
Start Date: ASAP
8 Hr. Days
40 Hrs. Week
Start Time: 8:00am- Pending End Time.
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
• Ability to push, pull, bend, squat, lift, reach and kneel for up to 12 hours a day and push or pull up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
• Must be willing to work any available shift.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Please email your resume to email@example.com