West Plains, MO 65775
Nester Position in West Plains, MO Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
SUMMARY: Under direct supervision, loads and unloads materials onto conveyor or work area, manually moves materials into machines, jigs, pallets, or other storage configurations with pace of production.
*Loads or unloads raw wood into machine or off conveyor while ensuring a constant
flow through the saw operation.
*Examines product or work to ensure conformance to established standards.
*Dislodges and clears jammed materials or other items from machinery and
equipment using proper hand tools.
*Observes operation of equipment to detect malfunctions.
*Notifies Machine Operator regarding any machinery and equipment start, stop, or
adjustment as needed or required.
*May records data from operations, testing and production on specified forms as
*May assist in performing routine preventive maintenance on the equipment.
*Cleans work areas with hand tools, including shovels and brooms as required or
*Promptly notifies operator and supervisor of needed repairs or problems.
*Follow established safety requirements and standards.
*Other duties as assigned
• Able to push/pull/lift 50 lbs. repeatedly as needed throughout shift.
• Able to stand, walk, bend and stoop for extended period of time (on repetitive
• Must have good vision, able to demonstrate good hand-eye coordination to
handle or control tools or material.
• Good basis math, reading and verbal communication skills in English required.
• Able to work in varying external weather temperatures and ground/surface
conditions, depending on season.
• Able to follow detailed instructions
Must be drug free. Must be at least 18 years old. Must have 2 forms of valid ID