Mountain Home, ID
Mountain Home, Idaho, United States
Excel Staffing Group has a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY for A Project Manager in Mountain Home, ID
• Broad knowledge and experience in Technology and Low Voltage Systems Design, including:
• Providing design and production support for multiple projects.
• Layout and design technology systems, including data, voice, wireless, audio visual, security, intercom/PA, clocks, access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
• Coordinating system scope, design layout and drawings with client and other design disciplines.
• Performing condition assessments.
• Preparing technical specifications.
• Preparing design analysis and engineering reports.
• Above average skills in:
• AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated ability to provide design and production support for multiple projects.
• Must be excellent in working with other disciplines to coordinate design concepts while demonstrating a team-oriented attitude.
• Knowledge of design and construction process is required.
• Broad knowledge of communication drawings and specification documents.
• Excellent skills in communication, documentation, and organization skills.
• General knowledge of:
• NEC, IEEE, EIA/TIA, industry standards and other applicable codes related to the design and layout of low voltage and telecommunication systems.
• Experience in:
• Project management. Government, Corporate, and Healthcare.
• Retirement plan Experience: Project Management: 3 years (Required) Work authorization: United States (Required)