Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
************THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE (20 - 30 hours per week)***********
This is a remote role
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
This is a part time role (20 - 30 hours per week)
*********THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE (20 - 30 hours per week)*************
****THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE******
Based in Houston, TX Victory Packaging is a billion dollar distribution company with more than 65 warehouses and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico, a publicly traded paper and packaging company based in Atlanta, Georgia is the parent company of Victory Packaging. Victory Packaging is the only distribution company specializing in solving packaging complexities and total cost optimization for its customers on a national scale. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator (Contractor) that can assist with general marketing activities which may include internal/external communications, advertising, direct mailing, mass emails, printing, events, and more. The position requires a bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. The candidate will performs a variety of tasks some and work under general supervision. Position reports to Director of Marketing.
Strong proofreading skills are a must.
Strong Organizational skills
• Must be HubSpot certified or willing to obtain certification within first 90 days of employment
• Conduct market research as needed, includes both company and industry-related
• Work with in-house graphic designer to prepare sales support materials
• Provide copywriting support and proofreading skills on various marketing material
• Prepare monthly and quarterly marketing reports and maintain marketing calendar
• Monitor and evaluate Google Analytics/Adwords
• Use of CRM(Customer Relationship Management software) system, including marketing module functionality and list management, in order to prepare and distribute company communications
• Serve as point of contact for website in regards to all updates including, but not limited to content, maps, images, press releases, etc.
• Analyze effectiveness of marketing material
• Develop project work plans; track and monitor project progress
• Other duties as required by the Marketing Director
• BS/BA in marketing, communications or related field
• HubSpot certification or willing to obtain in first 90 days of employment
• 1-2 years Marketing experience
• Works well in team environment with self-starter abilities
• Strong copywriting and proofing skills in a variety of mediums including collateral, advertising, web content and editorial content
• Well-organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• PC skills including MS Office
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org