El Paso, TX
Excel Temporary Service has a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY for a TX DOT TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER in El Paso, TX
Remote work is a possibility.
Seeking a Texas licensed Professional Engineer with a specialization in Transportation to join our growing team .
Skill set required
* Strong work-ethic with a servant-leadership mentality
* Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects with excellence.
* Ability to organize teams, communicate well and delegate tasks for the betterment of the team.
* Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute into practice.
* Takes pride in and ownership of team's work.
* Ability to interact with Clients (TxDOT) and sub-consultants
* Ability to manage and mentor team
Typical tasks to be performed include:
* Project administration, scheduling and coordination
* Interaction with Client and sub-consultants
* Utilize staff to develop plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs
* Mentor and train staff * Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
* Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
* Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
* Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads
* 10+ years of previous transportation experience is required
* Previous employment with TxDOT required
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO EBARON@EXCELTEMPORARY.COM