Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Have valid driver's license and own transportation.
PRODUCTION TRAINER: 9--12 MONTHS
PAY RANGE (DOE) $25--$30
Mon--Fri 7am--3:30pm (with flexibility to occasionally work evenings)
Ideal Candidate : Experience working in a production environment similar to ours – hot/cold, dusty, loud, would be great.
We are seeking candidates with an energetic spirit who come to work every day ready to demonstrate their skills, perform and execute the fundamentals of their role and engage in helping raise the skills of our workforce not only for today but into the future. As the Production Trainer, you will report directly to the Human Resources Manager. You will work very closely with employees at all levels and will be responsible for training production hourly employees.
• Assess training needs through interviews with employees and consultations with supervisors and managers.
• Trains production workers on proper operation of machines and equipment, safety requirements, expectations, and metrics.
• Design and create training manuals and course materials.
• Develop methods to properly measure, track, and report training performance metrics.
• Develop training standards and systems to both sustain and continuously improve hourly skills training and qualification processes.
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least 3 years as a production trainer, preferably in a sawmill operation
• Prior experience conducting training needs assessments, developing training manuals, course materials, and training standards
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong oral and written communication skills including ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to staff and employees at all levels.
• Create and deliver grammatically correct reports on training outputs.
• Interacts effectively with all levels of personnel, both hourly and management.
• Plan, schedule, organize and execute training initiatives to meet deadlines.
• Make/implement training deliverables to assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of team members.
• Provide feedback to evaluate performance.
• Exercise independent and discretionary judgment.
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com