Hanover Park, IL 60133
This role serves as a key point of contact for assigned customers with a primary focus on customer satisfaction. The representative will maintain a strong relationship with key contacts at the customer location as well as with the sales representatives responsible for those accounts and plant manufacturing leads. Project management and data entry are essential day to day activities.
How You Will Impact Our company:
• Serve as a critical communication link between customers and the company
• Serve as an intermediary between the customer and various departments within the company
• Perform data entry functions for order entry and other tasks
• Develop solutions that match customer needs with manufacturing capabilities and guidelines.
• Prepare estimates for pricing
• Complete monthly tracking reports as needed
• Actively participate on appropriate project teams for operational and system improvement
• Other duties as assigned
What You Need To Succeed:
• Relevant work history will be strongly considered in absence of degree
• Self-starter with a customer service orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task, be self-managed, and manage time effectively
Receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. Maintains an ongoing relationship with customers, sales and manufacturing leads. Incumbents utilize knowledge of products and manufacturing capabilities to provide a communications link to the customer. Applies basic skills and procedures for the position within assigned functional area. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Knowledge of industry is a plus. Knowledge of manufacturing is a plus. Knowledge of Six Sigma or lean manufacturing process as it relates to customer service is a plus.