Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Warehouse Reports to: Warehouse Manager Job Purpose: Safely and efficiently pull product from warehouse for delivery to local customers.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Must be able to lift 55lb.
- products periodically throughout the day with no physical limitations.
- Able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail. Good time management skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Able to operate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with product pulling/tracking computer programs is desirable.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable.
- Qualifications, Experience and Training :
- This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment is desirable.
Disclaimer:The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job