This is an entry level, hourly position where advancement in operations is expected.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, experience in a manufacturing environment, and a strong desire to succeed and advance in the company.
How you will Impact This Company:
• Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform duties as assigned.
• Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull ?50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and some computer skills.
• General mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills
• Ability to perform complete make ready and shut down
• Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria
• Product Identification and Labeling
• Maintain Waste and Efficiency standards
• Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions
• Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris
What you need to succeed
• Must be self-starting/self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks accurately and on time.
• Good communication skills including the ability to interact with other levels of management and staff.
• Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Must be flexible on shift as overtime is required
• Must pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical
• HS diploma or GED required.
What we offer
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.